[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC Show Requirements.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:59:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/2007 8:10:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
y! No  problem. we get a match approved for our area. We send out
invitation to  everyone we know who is on our mailing list in our area:
Alycia, Doris,  and myself. We arrive at the match site, talk together
and wonder where  Doris is with her new puppies <G> and then turn
around and go home.  We mail the results to AKC - all no shows and we
have fulfilled the  requirements. Right? - easy.....

Better yet for the Long Beach Club. We will designate one of the Saturday
classes a match. We will invite a CGC evaluator, and after lunch I will give a
seminar on How to Breed Better Dogs.  Hell, if Carmen can do it on cruises,  I
can do it after a lunch.  That will take care of the problems.  For  a club
with four members, we are a very close knit group. We seldom fight, and  it is
easy to hold a meeting. Of course I don't go, so there never is a tie on  any
vote.

The following Saturday, Orange Coast can hold their match, seminar, and CGC
award serimony, and we will both be in good stead with our AKC  requirements.
I can revive my seminar for them as well.  Or, we can  fly out Carmen.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together