[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Show Requirements.

  • From: "Karen Paone" <kbpaone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:58:02 -0600

Our club holds two very popular matches per year; however, they are FUN
matches, not sanctioned matches as written in the new requirements.

The other issue that is unclear is the wording around CGC.  The requirements
state, "2 -     A AKC Canine Good CitizenR Test Clubs may hold a AKC Canine
Good Citizen Test."  We've had certified GCG testers hold tests at our
matches, but I don't believe we are an AKC Canine Good Citizen Test Club.

Any thoughts...?

Karen