[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Show Requirements.

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:54:39 -0700

A few years ago when we were establishing our Norwegian Elkhound Club
in the Sacramento, CA area, the club based in the San Francisco Bay area
was protesting that we were encroaching on their territory.  The
official word from AKC was that the club's territory was a 50 mile
radius from the declared address for the club.  In our case, Sacramento
is more than 100 miles from San Francisco, so there was no encroachment
on the Bay area club's territory.

Sue Mazzeo

From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:33:34 EDT
Subject: Re: AKC Show Requirements.

In a message dated 6/25/2007 10:32:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
A club's territory is usually pretty much defined in the club's
charter............
Peggy

I know what town our charter states...hopefully its a larger area than
that

Patty

http://www.aol.com.

End of showgsd-l Digest V4 #2496

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use
or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.