[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC SURVEY

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 19:32:15 EDT

Dear AKC Member  Club Official,
This e-mail is  to give you advanced notice of a survey that AKC will  post
and link to its  website on Friday, June 16th (survey open until  4pm eastern
time on  Friday, June 30th).  The purpose of the survey  is to gather
information
on juniors in companion events (obedience,  agility, rally, and  tracking),
specifically how we might make such  competitions more inviting for  our
young
fanciers and why they are not  more present in these  events.
In order to give  every junior the  opportunity to respond, we are asking
that
you please notify/  forward  this e-mail to any juniors you may know of,
regardless of the events   they are involved in.    Likewise, if your club
has a
website,  please ask your webmaster to post a notice of this survey  along
with a
link to  our AKC Juniors website for easy access (
_http://www.akc.org/kids_juniors/index.cfm?nav_area=kids_juniors_
(http://www.akc.org/)  )
If you have an  opinion you would  like to voice on this subject, please feel
free to e-mail or  call  me.  Survey construction will end on Thursday, June
15th,  so  please contact me before then if you feel you have a concern that
should  be  considered for inclusion in the survey.
We greatly  appreciate  your help in reaching out to our young fanciers and
welcome any   questions or comments you may have.
Thank you,
Brandi L.  Smith
AKC Summer  Intern
bls@xxxxxxx