[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration question

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Theresa-GSD Yesko <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:22:05 -0800

For some reason, the 13 Club requires BOTH a 4 gen pedigree and a copy of the
AKC Registration.

You can get the certified pedigree there, but not the AKC Registration. :-(

If I could just get a certified pedigree, I would think that should suffice.
I’ll ask

And Call AKC Tomorrow. <G>

Storm

On Nov 8, 2015, at 4:02 PM, Theresa-GSD Yesko <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This should help get your information...

https://www.apps.akc.org/apps/store/

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Sun, 11/8/15, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m finally getting around to filling out a couple of 13 club
forms on a couple of dogs that died this year.
Co-owned, and owned.
I need to
get the AKC Registrations for them and the AKC
site is really hard to navigate now. What is “pin
number,” etc. Any hints on how to get this done
without a migraine?

Thanks

Stormy V.
Hopehttps://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwarenesshttps://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition