[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration and GSDCA Flier

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 20:09:11 -0800

OH! LINDA!!!!

I need your passion fighting in Illinois and Texas and …. right now.  Getting
Ole English Bull Dogges puppies back home, stopping NY and other cities from
banning carriages, outing ALF when they let hundreds of pheasants out in the
freezing night cold….. and on and on.

Why don’t you become our GSDCA Legislation Committee Chair?  THEN something
would get done.  Lots of great videos, lots of organizing and LOTS of
passionate action!

Stormy
(see me crying in my beer?  (or my Absolute Citroen).

> On Dec 30, 2014, at 7:30 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Just when Stormy thought the white GSD controversy was over; check out the
> GSDCA flier that is sent with 2015 AKC registrations.
>
> Sure would have been nice if The BOD and the person (s) responsible for this
> remembered that a white GSD is a DQ,the membership OVERWHELMINGLY voted to
> leave white GSD's as a DQ.
>
> Promote one of our AOE's .................... NO.  Lets feature a dog that in
> our standard is a DQ.
>
> Head shaking ................you approved this?    SHAMEFUL.
>
> Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx><GSD AKC GSDCA
> flier.jpg>

Stormy V. Hope