[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Petition

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:27:26 -0800

And while I’m at it, You might want to know the people behind that petition
wants every breeder in the U.S. licensed and inspected.  He is an extremely
wealthy Cavalier owner who has gathered some extremely interesting people
around him.  You get what you ask for.  ReformCanineBreedersAndAuctions.com
<http://www.reformcaninebreedersandauctions.com/>.

Stormy Hope

> On Jan 30, 2015, at 6:08 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Petitioning American Kennel Club
> <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petitioning-American-Kennel-Club/1513807332239385?fref=nf>
> January 28 at 8:52am
> <https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1547208432232608&id=1513807332239385>
>  · Edited
> <https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1547208432232608&id=1513807332239385&fref=nf&pnref=story#>
>  ·
> <https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1547208432232608&id=1513807332239385&fref=nf&pnref=story#>
> In 2013, the German Shepherd was ranked as the #2 dog registered with the
> AKC. The German Shepherd Dog Club of America (GSDCA) is officially recognized
> by the AKC as the national parent club. The GSDCA Membership Code of Conduct
> states:
> ‘No GSD (German Shepherd Dog) will be sold to wholesalers or retail stores
> for the purpose of resale. No GSD will be sold, leased, or offered at stud to
> franchised commercial facilities, businesses, or agents thereof. No GSD will
> be sold or donated to a research laboratory or offered as a prize or sold at
> auction.’
> It’s time the AKC honors the position of its national parent clubs on dog
> auctions and lives up to its mission statement. Click, sign and share the
> Petition to the American Kennel Club to Limit Registration of Dogs Sold at
> Auction: https://www.change.org/p/american-kennel-club-limit-registr…
> <https://www.change.org/p/american-kennel-club-limit-registration-of-dogs-sold-at-auction>and
>  join over 8,400 people who have supported the petition.

Stormy V. Hope