[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Delegate/CARMEN

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'M FAIRLY NEW NOT ONLY TO THE GSDCA, SHOWING, CONFORMATION BREEDING BUT TO
THIS LIST . THAT SAID I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF AN ALL BREED CLUB FOR OVER 2
YEARS, HAVE PARTICIPATED IN OUR SEMI ANNUAL CLUSTERS. AND I'M OLDER THAN DIRT.

  IT'S NOT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN THE PAST THAT IS IMPORTANT, IT IS WHAT YOU DO
"NOW". THIS BREED AND MOST OTHER BREEDS NEED LEADERSHIP.  PEOPLE WHO PUT THE
BREED FIRST AND NOT THEMSELVES.  IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS WE HAVE HAD FAILURES IN
THE AKC AND THE GSDCA TO PROVIDE THIS LEADERSHIP.  LEADERS LEAD BY EXAMPLE -
PETLAND,  HUNTE CORP AND LASTLY THIS LATEST FIASCO NOT ONLY HURT THE CLUB BUT
THE BREED AND EVERTHING THAT MEMBERSHIP IN THE GSDCA AND AKC SHOULD STAND FOR.
IT IS UP TO THE BREEDERS, OWNERS AND SIMPLY MEMBERS OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS TO
ELECT THOSE THAT WILL PROTECT YOUR BELIEFS . MORGAN LEWIS
tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  THANK YOU, Carolyn. It absolutely disgusts me that so many people have jumped
on this band waggon and are taking such pleasure in the election results. It
seems to me that the folks doing the most screaming are the ones who will NEVER
have Carmen's credentials and will NEVER help this breed as much as he has. It
is an absolute "lynch mob" mentality with folks who have something to gain
leading the hanging party. Today, for the first time, I am ashamed to be on
this list.
Suzanne KINMAN

From: carolyn mckenna

> I really do not believe he would do anything to hurt this breed, and
> certainly we must agree that he has done much for our breed, more than
> most peopple know. > Carolyn

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.