[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Conference - Confidentiality issues

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:08:19 -0500

Let me tell you what bothers me about all this. First and foremost this is
a dog club, nothing more. Secondly, there have been others who have
violated rules, allegedly haven't got the job done. Meeting have been
called by committed chairs, no one shows up, someone allegedly forges a
name, nothing is done, wrong credit cards are charged, even when correct
info is provided, money is supposedly spent without Board approval and then
they don't want to divulge how much has been spent, proper protocol isn't
followed, which allegedly almost led to litigation, information is withheld
from club members, Breeder's Code violators are never banned from the club,
and applicants who fail to meet even the minimal standards of care are let
in the club. We also have a couple of Board members who feel they are
superior in their decision making ability, so there is not need to follow
the rules, they just decide for everyone. So I suppose my problem is, why
is Margy being singled out..what has she done that is so heinous to levy
charges against her?  Are her acts any worse than the aforementioned? Maybe
collectively as GSDCA members we should ask for the resignation of all the
Board members, who we feel are acting counter productively to the
betterment of the GSDCA. Can we do that???After all, we are part of the
corporation and if we feel that the business/club that we belong to is not
being run in a proper manner, maybe it is up to us to get rid of the
troublemakers. If the axe is going to swing, let's makes certain it swings
fairly and without prejudice. If some on the Board want to fight, and are
unable to conduct business, in a mature manner, then it is apparent that
these people can work together and that too many "other" issues are
occupying their time, they simply need to go, now and the membership needs
to get things back in order if no one else is going to. Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

AOL at