[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Chairman's Report - November, 2009

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: Barbara17236@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:30:08 EST

I am sure money is behind this program.  We may need this mixed breed
program to pay for AKC support dog shows in the future.  Litter and  individual
dog registrations are still dropping.  Than  means AKC's  income is
decreasing and our base of dog shows is decreasing.

You can go on line and check to see how many people actrally bother to send
 in the individual registration papers you supply them.  And don't get me
started on the "there registries"

Carol

In a message dated 11/12/2009 7:27:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,
barbara17236@xxxxxxx writes:
Plus,  just think of the revenue these enrollments and entries will bring
to the  AKC.   AKC already issues ILP numbers, provided the dogs  sorta
resemble some purebred breed.