[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Canine Partner

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx>, <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:32:39 -0400

There is and has been for many years a high scoring rescue dog award given
in agility, obedience and herding (I am not sure about tracking); plus they
can compete for High In Trial, High Combined, etc.

Diane Roberts
Majestic German Shepherds (quality pet, show & working German Shepherds)

Tampa Bay GSD Rescue, Inc http://members.petfinder.com/~FL371/index.html
American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc www.agsra.com