[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC Breeder-2-Breeder /state of affairs IMO

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:42:31 -0800

Since Carolyn is always right, I will have to
agree with her.

One of the things exhibitors get to know is the
judges. Of course the best judges are the ones
that I win under, or so we tend to think.

But not all judges are equal. Not all judges are
consistent. Not all judges are underpinned by the
kid of character it takes to take this level of
heat. I've watched some good judges lose it at the
national level - too much pressure, or pride or
who knows. But there are some who are outstanding
and never falter and are always consistent.

I sort of like to have them there with some
frequency.

Dave

I actually do not agree with that.....because it
would just be MORE 'legislation'  and someone
telling us what and who we can and cannot show our
dogs under.
Our National judges are VOTED for.   If the
members, exhibitors,
breeders, want the same judges over and
over....they are the ones that know who they want
to show their dogs under.
If you want a different judge...NOMINATE them
under the rules of how they qualify.....then let
the people VOTE!

Remember...there are judges you will drive or fly
to show under and some you will not exhibit under
in your own back yard.  If we HAD to go through
every single AKC GSD Judge that ever got their
license...
just BECAUSE it was a rule..and they were
licensed...
I cannot see that working............<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

---
is active.