[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Board minutes - a lesson to Our Board

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:44:28 -0400

    If someone chose to report you, it wouldn't matter if the handler
was in the catalog or not.  In fact, it probably wouldn't have been
picked up by
the AKC in this case, either, if someone had not reported it.  Quite a
few people reported it, as it happens...or at least were in on the
complaint.
    During the taking of photographs for the IS National, there was
quite a bit of talk about the relationship between the judge and the
handler...even
tho Jeff claimed that he had not been showing Pam's dogs for several
months...people were on the lookout, I believe, because of comments made
at the time.    I was told that there were comments made about how pages
advertising the win had already been reserved in several magazines, which
also set some people on the alert.

    The real pity is that the bitch who won is a drop dead gorgeous
bitch...so wonderfully representative of what an Irish should be...to
have the win
taken away is heartbreaking, I think.   But some people always think the
law doesn't apply to them...they could care less about anyone but
themselves.
Peggy