[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Board minutes - a lesson to Our Board

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:11:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2007 11:00:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  LeBrowngsd
writes:
Ileana..........
Here is a bit more of how this happened and it  tells you in my opinion AKC
is serious about this type of infractions.   Jeff Arch normally handles for Pam
Schaar but  he did not handle for her  within the four months before the
Nationals. His mistake was that he showed a  bitch for Pam a week after the
Nationals with his name listed in the  catalog.  A complaint was filed and AKC
said
that since he was in the  catalog that the two had entered into a business
deal before the entries  closed which was before the Nationals. NOW YOU HAVE
THE
REST OF THE STORY.  <G>

Wow!!  So they cant say it was a ringside pick up, or 8 to 13 days  didn't
make a difference.
How enlightening.

Ileana