[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Board minutes - a lesson to Our Board

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:59:39 -0500

Not sure we should be even discussing this..it may( if it hasn't already,
and I believe it has) give some ideas on how to skirt around the 4mos rule
in hopes that others won't notice who is handling for what judge only to
show under them within the 4mos month period. Also as you state is harder
to prove this  unless there are pictures. of a win or reserve. Handlers are
banking on other exhibitors and/ or ringside not noticing who is on the end
of the lead..and most don't. Perhaps  when we mark catalogs we need to also
note who is handling the dog for future reference!.The AKC certainly can't
be so pollyanna as to believe that some handlers don't deliberately do this
because they know proving it would be more difficult.  Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

Most
> people don't want to be the one who will be your witness to an infraction
of the
>  rules. If it is listed in the catalog or of course if a picture is
> available,  then your goose is cooked.
>
> Lee
>

> ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new
AOL at