[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Board minutes - a lesson to Our Board

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:50:26 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2007 9:52:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The real  pity is that the bitch who won is a drop dead gorgeous
bitch...so  wonderfully representative of what an Irish should be...to
have the  win
taken away is heartbreaking, I think.   But some people  always think the
law doesn't apply to them...they

This was her second time winning the Nationals.  Very deserving,
unfortunately they did not handle it properly. Should have put a Jr handler on
her, she
could have won it that way.

Lee Brown