[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Board minutes - a lesson to Our Board

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:15:51 -0700 (PDT)

Let's see one of the violators is a breeder/judge, head of a committe and Board
member, the other is a Big name West coast handler. Hmmmmmmmmmmisn't a word I'd
use.
   Bob Neiman
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Well folks, if anyone had any "doubt" as to how to handle this kind of
situation within OUR club, here is a very clear guideline, courtesy of the AKC
board minutes. A very recent situation, and a very clear understanding as to
how
it should be handled, and corrected.

Of course, that is assuming everyone is just concern about doing things
according to the rules. The same rules that were broken in the first place.
What is a shame is that because of the arrogance of the people, the dogs have
lose their winnings. What a waste of time, money and training.

Looking forward to see how the Board of Directors of the GSDCA is going to
handle our "in-house" problems.

Ileana