[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Board minutes - a lesson to Our Board

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:21:45 EDT

Well folks, if anyone had any "doubt" as to how to handle this kind of
situation within OUR club, here is a very clear guideline, courtesy of the AKC
board minutes. A very recent situation, and a very clear understanding as to
how
it should be handled, and corrected.

Of course, that is assuming everyone is just concern about doing things
according to the rules.  The same rules that were broken in the first  place.
What is a shame is that because of the arrogance of the people, the  dogs have
lose their winnings.  What a waste of time, money and  training.

Looking forward to see how the Board of Directors of the GSDCA is going to
handle our "in-house" problems.

Ileana

*****

Would  this have anything to do with a National and a Sporting breed?
lol.....judges  who play these games SHOULD BE SUSPENDED.....four months,
four weeks, four  days...it is all the same infraction, it is all the same
"diddling " of the  rules..and our four month infraction in the NW Fut is a
parent club RULE  folks, not a guideline.
Kathy

Irish  Setter  National Specialty. BTW the BOB win was taken from the winning

bitch.
Lee

>    In the AKC July Board minutes there are interesting things .....it  might
> not be a bad idea for some of you to read them once in a  while.  For
instance, a judge has been suspended