[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC AND DOGS FIGHTING IN THE RING

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cheradongsd@xxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:58:14 -0500

It also occurs to me that this would be a viable way to settle the rare but
fascinating dustups that occur on the List. It could be a scheduled event at
the National every year. I guarantee that it would be well-attended.
Combatants could be led to the center of the ring where they would hoot,
howl, and growl at one another to the delight of the roaring (albeit sadly
shrinking) throngs in attendance. The only problem  that I foresee is
finding handlers large and strong enough to handle the leashes, but the
Board can work on this.
tom elkins