[ SHOWGSD-L ] AGAIN! Re: White, Coats, Regular Coats.

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:40:12 -0700

I've received two private answers to this and both imply that GSDCA
would be dropped from the World organization if we re-accepted whites
in our standard. My question remains (and why won't anybody educate
me????!!!!).  What would the re-entry of White GSDs into our standard
do to our standing in the World organizations?  What would  happen to
those individual who would wish to represent GSDCA in World Events?
Or do we care?

Storm