[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADVOCATE Product

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:39:14 EDT

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Bayer+Advocate&ie=UTF-8&;
oe=UTF-8
and
protects cats and dogs against both
external pests such as fleas, mites and lice, and
internal parasites such as heartworms and other
roundworms. This combined action is a
pioneering achievement that has never before
been seen in the veterinary drug market.
Advocate has already exceeded expectations
since its launch in Australia, the first country in the
world where the product was introduced. Bayer
HealthCare expects approval to be granted for
Europe and other countries in spring 2005.
August 3rd, 2004
Contact
Dr. Hermann-Josef Baaken
Phone (02 14) 30-5 33 66
E-mail: hermann-
josef.baaken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: (02 14) 30-7 16 40
page 1/2
Bayer AG © 2004

Page 2

About Bayer HealthCare
Bayer HealthCare AG, a subgroup of Bayer AG with sales of approximately 8.9
billion Euro in 2003, is one of the world's leading,
innovative companies in the health care and medical products industry.
The company combines the global activities of the divisions Animal Health,
Biological Products, Consumer Care, Diabetes
Care, Diagnostics and Pharmaceuticals. 34,000 people are employed
by Bayer HealthCare worldwide.
Our aim is to discover and manufacture innovative products that will improve
human and animal health worldwide. Our products
enhance well-being and quality of life by diagnosing, preventing and treating
disease.
Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains forward-looking statements based on current
assumptions and forecasts made by Bayer Group
management. Various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors
could lead to material differences between the
actual future results, financial situation, development or performance of the
company and the estimates given here. These
factors include those discussed in our public reports filed with the
Frankfurt Stock Exchange and with the U.S. Securities and
Exchange Commission (including our Form 20-F). The company assumes no
liability whatsoever to update these forward-
looking statements or to conform them to future events or developments.

page 2/2
Bayer AG © 2004

In a message dated 9/19/05 8:33:48 AM, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Has anyone ever used this product made by Bayer ?  It is a topical
> treatment for fleas, intestinal worms, heartworms, sarcoptic mange and lice.
> I guess
> it is available here in the US, but I saw it on the Australian site.
> Iza Kabuska
> http://www.karizmashepherds.com

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com