[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN:West Location - Caution

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 22:32:07 -0800

It’s late in the West, but I will caution everybody that this list has been
great about keeping itself in check through many differences of opinion.

Let’s keep it that way.

Keep to the subject, keep to the facts.  A lot of yelling and caps and finger
pointing will lead ADMIN to take a more “moderated” approach.

Wake to a new day.   We have White Coated German Shepherds again tomorrow.  <G>

Showgsd-l Administration

Stormy V. Hope