[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - WE ARE APPALLED

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:24:55 -0400

ADMIN - WE ARE APPALLED

The List Administration is disturbed to hear that anyone is
"monitoring"
the List.  Nancy Gutenberg is not a List member.  Accordingly, if
this is
actually happening, that means that a List member is providing her
with
List posts, in express contravention of our rules and of our
intellectual
property and privacy rights.  This is a basis for expulsion.

We will immediately investigate to determine who is doing this, and
will
expel anyone who has done so.  If in fact anyone has provided
information
for any adversarial or purpose, including but not limited to litigation,
we will also evaluate our legal remedies.

We work very hard to provide this List to you all.  We do it for free,
and
only ask and expect that you adhere to the conditions under which
you
became members.

Please note the footer on the basis of every email, which is an
express
part of every membership application that all here have agreed to:

POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO
REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of
the
original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.  ALL
PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-
L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE PROSECUTED.

The Showgsd-l Administration

Showgsd-l Administration