[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN - THE ELECTION AND THE CANDIDATES

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amidon@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:47:37 -0700 (PDT)

oops...I forgot to respond to your comment about the bitch that lost a litter
two weeks ago that you correctly stated  I am getting rid of...she has issues
that I don't care for, to keep her myself for the next 8 or 9 years ( she is 2
years old) would serve her or myself no useful purpose , the kind thing to do
would be to place her with some one who does not have these same issues that I
have...does this mean I don't love the breed..well ...(here comes another
analogy Tom)...thats like saying my two ex-wives got rid of me because they
don't love men!...they got rid of me because I had issues they didn't
like...lol...lol...I love this list...FB

Barbara or DTA Amidon <amidon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ed this is the way the newer people act..Promoting theirselfs..Lots
of talk talk talk..Like my father was a seminole Indian and we were on
welfare etc etc..So much personal background..Being cute saying funny
things getting people to think how funny..I guess self promotion works
every one loves RAYMOND (Evan) ..Being alot of the list people do not
know the dog people this list can really get one noticed..I wonder
though if those running are doing it for the right reason??Or is it to
better theirselfs and get noticed..???Do these people love the breed??I
noticed as soon as your bitch was not a good mother ,,OUT THE DOOR FOR
HER...I dont see dog lovers just self promotion...But than what do I
know right...Barbara Amidon
http://www.geocities.com/amberkennel

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original