[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN: SUV Van For Donation.

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:35:08 EDT

The area code "44" seems to be from Great Britain, and the spelling of
organisation is consistent with GB. Syd  (Looks like a scam to  me...)

In a message dated 7/7/2008 10:17:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Look at  the phone # - it has a 44 country code - not sure
where that is, but it is  not next door.
Second, expect to receive that cash donation via a  transfer
to your bank account, all that will be needed is your  bank
information and personal information and....

I'm betting on the  darker side of human behavior, but then,
that may just be my  background.
Dave

Received  this in my email and am not sure it is on the
level! But
thought it  best to share it

Goodday!

I want to make a one-time non cash  donation to a private
organisation who may need a vehicle for  transportation. I am
offering to give away 1 used SUV van.

I am  donating these because I owned a small  private animal
clinic and  preparing to pursue my studies in (Animal
Transgenesis and Germ Cell  Research).

Please give me a detailed information about your work  and
why you need the vehicle.

Sincerely,

Lucy  Leigh
(Dr.Vet.Med).
44-871-503-3645.

Showgsd-l  Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org
Email Changes:  http://www.showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE  CURRENT LITTERS:
http://www.showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
To Change  your Subscription Status
http://showgsd.org/mail.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
================
POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property
of the  original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO
REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS  of any kind are permitted without
prior permission of the original  author  AND of the

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE  IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS  EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS  PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the  List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org
================

_______________________________________
No  viruses found in this incoming message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus  1.5.3.5
http://www.iolo.com

No  viruses found in this outgoing message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus  1.5.3.5
http://www.iolo.com

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

fuel-efficient used cars.