[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (ADMIN SHOWGSD-L ] direct link to the streaming video

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:20:57 -0400

Yes, Beryl...I think the Pity Party is great!  In at least one way, it's
almost better than actually being at the National, because we can Party in
our pajamas, whereas if we were at the actual show we'd have to get dressed!

   It is also fun to read the blog over and over again...each time it is
just as exciting as the first time!!!

      We PPers do get a bit impatient waiting for the posts, true...but they
have been worth waiting for, every year.....I know some non-GSD people who
are big fans of our blog...they don't know the people, don't know the dogs,
but they catch the spirit of the National thru Evan's words......
    I can hardly wait!!!!!
Peggy