[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN: Re: Streaming Video

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:19:08 EDT

I will be sending out a Constant Contact message (which can also go to the
various lists) tomorrow with the information on streaming video.  We are
still getting everything in place for it.

Tish

In a message dated 9/29/2010 8:45:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
On 21  Sep 2010, at 16:17, Bill Burggraaf wrote:

2010 National
Live  Streaming Video

Arrangements have been made for the Live Streaming  Video with the
Quest and DV Auction to provide us with hook-ups. The  Main building
for our Show and Wednesday night Agility Invitational  and also one of
the buildings for our obedience trial will be on  video.

The fees established by the board for the members is $  30.00  for the
week, $ 15.00 for Saturday Best Of Breed.  Non-members $40.00 for the
week and $ 25.00 for Saturday.

To  view the "Live Streaming Video", go to the( www.gsdca.org) web
site,  click on DVAuction and use your credit card to register.

After you  register in with credit card, you can choose the event
between the  Obedience and Conformation. The Details will be on our web
site  shortly.

Technical projects have a way of upgrading and changing, if  there are
any changes it will be posted on the GSDCA web  site

Bill Burggraaf
National Show Chairman

The Showgsd-l  Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes:  http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE NEW  LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
NOTO BENE: DOC ZOE is not a voting member  of the Admin Panel

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/