[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN REMINDER

  • From: "WEBMASTER" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:43:09 -0400

This is the Third time this week we are sending this

PLEASE SEND YOUR CONGRATS,THANKS, CONDOLENCES
AND BIRTHDAY GREETINGS in Private as per list rules

Please announce your Wns (not someone elsees) as we all want
to hear them; your sick dogs and family members; etc

Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx