[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN Post question

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:05:52 -0400
On 9 Sep 2009, at 8:09, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx wrote:

I agree with.-- you I have always sent my congratulations or
sympathy privately. I think it conveys your feelings better to the
receiver.

And the admin wrote yesterday that the list rules clearly state:

Send your Congratulations, thanks,welcomes and condoelnces in Private

Additionally any post of interest to 5 or less people must also also be sent in
private

Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html