[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN ] Pity Party

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:26:28 -0400
On 9 Oct 2012, at 8:58, Mary Ward wrote:

When does the Pity Party start?  I have some new recipes.
Couple bottles of Reislings.

<REPLY>
On 7 Oct 2012, at 10:16, Stormy Hope wrote:

Pity Party, the once a year Showgsd-l adventure, where LIst rules are
off, but good manners remain,  will begin on

TUESDAY NOON (EDT) and ends SUNDAY MIDNITE (PDT)  (For the Left
Coasters)

For new listers, this is a time when discussion of just anything can
happen, from recipes (I still have the recipes of years ago), favorite
ball players, favorite sleep positions <G>, to picks of GV, GVx..

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE BLOG as replies only go to the admin - and we are
either on route or leaving for the National

THe Blog may not be forwarded in a timely fashion to the LIST (requires one of
the admin to have their computer on!), so please read it by
bookmarking it in your browser

THE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

It is clickable from the bottom of every list post

The Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE NEW LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
NOTO BENE: DOC ZOE is not a voting member of the Admin Panel

any post.