[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - Photos - 4th of July Experiment

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:07:17 -0400

Dear Listers:

We List Admins are always looking for ways to make Showgsd-l the best it can
be.  Having a bit of time this morning and feeling a little better from my
recent ailment, I was doing some experimenting and have found a way to get
our server to allow photo attachments.  We can try on an experimental basis,
making this feature available to you, if it is used with care (photos will
make posts much larger, so will cause mail boxes to fill up much quicker).

Please proceed cautiously, limit your photo attachments to 1 per List member
per day, until we see whether this is something we can keep permanently.

My TEST post was a photo of the space probe hitting the comet.  What an
awesome scientific experiment....!!!

Let's have some fun, but please be careful not to swamp the server.

HAPPY 4th of JULY !!!!

Thanks so much to all who sent good wishes and cheering words.

Margy Golant
Showgsd-l Administrator