[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - CROSSPOSTING

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:50:42 -0500

From:                   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:                     showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent:              Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:56:35 -0500
Subject:                [ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - CROSSPOSTING
Send reply to:          admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cross posting is NOT allowed on SHOWGSD-L

WHY?

1. Post from other lists are replied to on showgsd-l and post that should not
be sent to other
lists are sent to other lists via crossposting, in violation of our rules.

2. When people not subscribed to our list reply to a cross posted email, it
bounces and taxes
the servers.  It causes chaos and server and bandwidth overload.

PLEASE DO NOT CROSS POST

If you do, you will be set to moderation of posts to stop the problem.

Thank you

Showgsd-l Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://www.showgsd.org/mail.html