[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN _ A MESSAGE FROM MARGY

  • From: "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:39:12 -0500

Here it is - EXACTLY what I wanted to say.  AMEN.  Thanks, Ileana.
Margy - take care of home, leave club biz for a time when your life is more
settled.
Remain a member, please drop the lawsuit.  Let's all move forward.
Kim - Kimberlite

Msg: #8 in digest
From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:15:24 EST
Subject: Re: ADMIN - A MESSAGE FROM MARGY

Margy,

I am not qualify to give you any legal advice.  I am, however, a  concerned
friend, and as such I think I can tell you a couple of things.

This is the club member talking:  What I wanted?  As a club  member, your
presence at the Board meeting, that is after all what we voted you  in for.
 If
you couldn't be there then the Board needed to know so they  could still
conduct business efficiently.  I don't think that was an  unreasonable
expectation.

This is your friend talking:  I cant tell you what to do, but if I was  in
your shoes, I would seriously take a hard look at my situation, and decide
 what
the priorities are.  I don't think at this time, based on your  post, your
energy needs to be spent in a Board position. It does no good to  neither
you,
the club or the membership at this time. The club will still  be here when
you
are ready to actively join again.  Sometimes we make plans  and they don't
work out they way we planned.  Lets be realistic.   There is no shame in
saying
"I cant do this now" and certainly no one can hold  that against you.

I think we all  need to learn to separate friendship and  business. Your
friends will remain your friends
I will have you in my prayers, hoping that things get better for you.

And just from one human to another:  Take care of yourself, take  care of
business at home, and if there is anything I can do for you, just let me
 know.

Ileana