[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADDISONS DISEASE

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:21:46 EST

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience on this condition known as
Addison's Disease.

 Is it genetic from both mom and dad, or is it a congenital  disease?

Can a male puppy in a weeks time develop signs and symptoms or can it be
misdiagnosed due to the dog having giardia?

I read it generally happens to female dogs after 4 is this true?

Never heard of this condition and my friends breeder is away her vet thinks
the male puppy has this but the puppy wasn't really even sick...

thank you!!
DM

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.