[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ABOUT TITLES

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:59:03 -0400 (EDT)

To add to all of the titles or awards, I am always thrilled to get the
certificate for the 13 club....health and longevity supersede all to me.

There have been many amazing winning dogs that are gone before 6 and for
the brothers and sisters of those dogs that went into pet homes and the
people  lose them before that time is enough to stop you from breeding.  Pet
people  don't really ask a lot when it comes down to it..........they want a
friend for  at least 10 years, not heartbreak in 3.

Molly

In a message dated 8/14/2012 9:18:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
you  should be so proud.......Stephen is right.

* Ileana  *
Love me,  love my dogs.

In a message dated 8/14/2012 10:13:32 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am   most proud of his excellent character, temperament, and beautiful
breed  type.  His health has been the best of any GSD I have  ever owned.
He
was recently x-rayed due to a possible injury,  and, at 7.5 years of age,
there is absolutely NO sign of  arthritis!  My heart plans on having him
with
me for quite some  time yet.  As one of his favorite handlers,  Stephen
Cabral,  said, "Paula, you will NEVER have another dog like him; he IS  a
once-in-a-lifetime dog!"  So true.

Paula, 57 days  and   counting

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.