[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634 BILL EXPECTED TO BE KILLED IN SENATE

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:03:35 -0400

    Someone in California just sent a post to the Cavalier list...said
she was watching local  NBC news on TV and Levine was on, saying he was
pulling the bill for this year.  That's too bad, if it's
true.........better it go ahead and be defeated.  If he pulls it, we
have to go thru all this again next year!!!
Peggy