[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634 BILL EXPECTED TO BE KILLED IN SENATE

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:19:13 -0700

Dog Lovers,
Our work is FAR from over, if you think this is the end, that would be
wrong.  The Pro 1634 camp will rally and with stronger support, stronger
allies, and more lies than ever before.  No Folks, we can dance only when
this bill is DEFEATED......this is I am concerned the calm before the storm.
Kathy Tank