[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634 BILL EXPECTED TO BE KILLED IN SENATE

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:29:37 EDT

Many people contacted his office and was met with the same.   You've heard of
divide and conquer???   Well, he threw that one in, too.    The one woman he
is talking about is Kathy Turner of CDOC, a new organization that started up a
couple of months ago and first attempted compromise and negotiation.   See
what that gets you, right???     Okay, Stormy occasionally has a temper :-)
It was NOT!!!! CFODC.
Stormy
In a message dated 7/11/07 9:22:40 AM, GrnRam415 writes:

> What do they say about politicians?  If his lips are moving, he's lying?
> Well, he sure did lie.  He said that with the exception of the one woman,
> nobody from the opposition had made an attempt to contact him or talk to him
> about our concerns.  Not so, I contacted his office twice.  The first time, I
> was
> only given the chance to say support or oppose.  The second time, I spoke
> with an aide.  What I asked to come in to the office and discuss this
> further,
> I was told there was nothing else to discuss.  Arrggghhhhh!

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org