[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB and Specialty Rings

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:50:07 -0400

Syd,
I couldn't agree more.  We are a dysfunctional family.  Yes, we gossip and
agree to disagree and sometimes things get nasty.  But, Syd is right.  When
questions come up, the List is a wealth of information.  Some topics are
repeated ad nauseum, but someone needs the info, so it is shared again.  When
the chips are down, for ANYONE on this List, folks step up and help.  When
information goes out on the List about Wildfires, floods or evacuations,
people help in any way they can.  Some live nearby and can take in folks and
their dogs to keep them out of harm's way.  Others help monetarily or provide
moral support   It never matters the venue one prefers, because we all have
one thing in common.  Our love for the GSD.

And, this whole thread has been very interesting to read.  Lots of passion and
wisdom and opinions :-)

Laura