[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB 1634 video

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:43:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/07 1:35:41 PM, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Until now, I have loved Bill Maher.  Now I want to talk to him about being
> responsible .vs. being told what to do.  He is a liberatrian and he is
> supporting this bill????????????
>
>   I am stumped and wish to talk to him.  But I cannot find a way on his
> offical site to contact him.  If anyone else finds a way to get to him let me
> know.  I am ready to cut loose on him about this issue.
>   sheila

Bill Maher is a big time PETA promoter.   Several years ago when he had his
own show he had PETA President, Ingrid Newkirk on as a guest and supports her
views.   Sheila there is no talking to those kind of people they are on the
lunatic fringe and hear nothing contrary to their own views.   It would be a
waste of time. Give your support to NAIA where it will do some good.
Regards,
Pat

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.