[ SHOWGSD-L ] AB 1634 - floor session

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:52:44 EDT

From another list:

According to Benoitâ??s  officeâ??they are still working on amending (read:
watering it down so it looks  better than it is) the bill. It should be voted
on â??
soonâ??, he refrained from  saying â??tomorrowâ??. However, I think that we
should
all try to work the  membership this afternoon if we havenâ??t already and to
tune in on the webcast  tomorrow, session convenes at 9:30 AM.
Lidia