[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB 1634 I'm Not So Sure

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:33:24 -0700

Okay... this afternoon I have been writing down Vets phone numbers in my
area to make phone calls. I spoke with my own Vet yesterday. His office
(with 4-5 Vets) does realize the trickle down effect SB1634 will have on the
Veterinary profession in the coming years. Please every one in California
phone your Vet. It appears that many are not even aware of this bill and
certainly not aware for the trickle down ramifications in the future.
SAVE our dogs and our dogs shows !!!

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA