[ SHOWGSD-L ] AAYYYYY! Snow in Evansville IN-Gods sense of humor

  • From: tiffany bartley <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, German_Shepherd_Dogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 06:01:48 -0800 (PST)

Although having traveled several times to the great white cold north for shows
Joann and I have almost guiltily raced back to our snowless not quite so chilly
new home in Evansville IN. When entertaining phone calls from home or our
nothern (as we now call them) clients we have politely avoided to topic of
weather as our grass was still green and the birds still danced on the front
lawn. We merrily golf carted and on really nice day were still able to swim the
dogs. We have been out in only sweatshirts and daily have thanked mother nature
because after all for the past 10 years or so we have been shoveling to get out
in the morning and shoveling to get back into the driveway. Well for all our
good friends and family that live in the "north' you can sit back contently and
sip your coffee with a smug smile for today we awoke with a start there was
such a clatter we racest to the window to see what was the mater and what to
our wondering eyes did we see but &^%&* at least 1
 1/2" of snow uggggg so with a smile I just wanted to post that the snow must
just follow us. Not nearly as much though. Drive carefully all who are going to
the Triange its going to be a cold one!
  The best in dogs and health
  Tiffany (& of course Joann)

always stay connected to friends.