[ SHOWGSD-L ] A wish for Christmas

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:53:07 -0800

I am not known for being politically correct..........and I am going to  No
Mail  for a while....
SOOOOOOooooooooo........to all the German Shepherd Dog world on this List.
I wish for all of you the true joy and meaning of Christmas......a truly
Blessed Christmas and
a  truly Happy New Year...... the Holiday and a future filled with wonderful
times with family,
good friends,  good health and good dogs
I hope that we all see each other at the Spring shows next year with good
health, happy hearts
filled with the sheer joy of LIFE......and the enjoyment of a new prospect for
the ring that makes
us laugh  with it's GSD intelligence and reasoning and KEEPS us laughing at
it's antics and with
each other as it fills us with the sheer joy of seeing / owning a really  good
German Shepherd Dog
and enjoying it with really good friends who care about us  and the Breed!

Have a  GOOD ONE everyone!!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com