[ SHOWGSD-L ] A winter wonderland????? lol

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 13:04:32 -0800

Christmas in Southern California....
yesterday we mowed the lawn, today we opened the windows to cool off....75
degrees, and sunny.
Just in time for all the winter coats that will go on sale, lol.
Kathy, who would love a little snow.
Merry Christmas Everyone from Wintery So Cal. lolol
--
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs