[ SHOWGSD-L ] A weekend brag

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:17:08 -0700

We finally entered a dog show before the season is completely over........so I
traveled to S. Calif.
shows with Amy Riley, our dogs,  and Club member, handler, and young friend Zac
Hudspeth.
We showed our CH.Mar Haven's Last Cowboy Song  ( COWBOY )
Amy showed her CASH daughter CH. Schatten's The One Rose  ( KIRA )

Thank you Charlotte La Rosa for the really nice B.O.B. win and thank you to
Bill Basu for a great
job of showing  COWBOY and getting  this powerful side gaiting dog under
control.    COWBOY
shows like he owns the ring .........but still listened to Bill.    Thanks Bill
for a job well done.

COWBOY was B.O.B. on Sunday under Charlotte La Rosa and KIRA was B.O.S.
KIRA was B.O.B. on Sat. under Carol Moore and COWBOY was B.O.S.
With KIRA sired by our CASH........and COWBOY our own breeding....I couldn't
lose.
 <G>
It was fun to watch lovely KIRA.... and fun to watch Amy show her new Champion
her first time in
Specials.    I will let KIRA's co owners and breeders brag on her!!
We all had a good weekend.    There is still quite a bit of Southern California
left in spite of the
horrendous fires.    REALLY good to see some of the great people we have not
seen for a while.
It is still a long drive......
Frank & Carolyn  & Doris Estabrook  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com