[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A visit to the mall

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:10:15 -0700 (PDT)

I REALLY hate to say this because I know I'll get smacked for it.....but I've
never seen any issue with a breeder taking a credit card.   Quite frankly, I
think that is why many people go to pet stores to buy their pet.   In my
defense...i don't take credit cards though I easily could through Paypal.

And to dispel one arguement I've heard....  that if you have to buy your pet on
a credit card, you can't afford one....well how many of us have paid our vet
bill via credit card which using that same arguement suggests you can't afford
vet care......hmmmmm bet it's close to 100%.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com