[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A very personal comment...

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:57:32 EST

It's not the proper venue. Political comments should be made privately to
those interested in your opinion.
lynda

Falkrigia  Shepherds ....Gene Workman / Lynda Bragg-Workman
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)
_www.thecraftywoodchuck.com_ (http://www.thecraftywoodchuck.com/)

Last  Hope, Safe Haven German Shepherd Rescue Coordination-BOD
_www.LastHopeSafeHaven.com_ (http://www.lasthopesafehaven.com/)
Old  Fella Burke County Animal Rescue - Training Director
_http://oldfella.org/_ (http://oldfella.org/)

In a message dated 11/7/2008 9:52:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ahh ...  do we think that dog showing isn't political ... life is political!
Everyone has an opinion and we live in America.
Terra Fairburn