[ SHOWGSD-L ] A very exciting day for Geran's

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:39:22 EST

Hello
We are so proud of our New Champion Geran's Christmas Miracle ( CH My My x
GV Honky Tonk ) AKA Maklin. Today at the Edwardsville Illinois KC Maklin  was
moved up to a special where he did us proud by defeating several very  nice
specials to go BOB then on to Group 2 all under judge Mr. Robert J Shreve.
Maklin was once again piloted to these wins by the Great Ms Julia Foster. This
woman can take a hard headed puppy and make him look like a seasoned show dog.
think I will start calling her Mother Theresa the Miracle worker LOL.  In all
seriousness we are proud of the team of Julia & Maklin. Now time we  start
putting them together in the speciality ring.

                  Gerald  Roach