[ SHOWGSD-L ] A stranger in a strange land

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:03:02 -0400

Evan wrote:
I tried to find out what his pedigree was, and who he was, but no one
seemed to know.  I don't know who he was, but I heard someone call him
Harley.
I will have to see who I can call to find out his sire and  dam.

Gee Evan, why didn't you ask the Canucks?  I can tell you with great
authority that it is quite obvious from his coat, great front, lovely gait
that his pedigree goes right back to Horand.  Anything else?
Mary-Anne B.